Before Lush I was opposed to taking baths.. sure I shower regularly but baths? I have to confess.. I am hooked. There is a list of all the item's Ingredients right under it so fear not if you have allergies.. I have a severe nut allergy so I need to avoid a couple of things. Also - the Newbury St staff are surprisingly friendly and helpful.. (-: Thank you Lush!
Yummy! I love this place. The products are so fun and unique. The gals that work there are so friendly and helpful and they want to go through the hand exfoliation process everytime and then run around playing with all the products. I just stocked up on my favorite items and spoiled myself. I am totally clean and exfoliated and moisturized now and I feel and smell great from head to toe (I did all this with a cocktail, that might be influencing my opinion a little... but only a TEENY bit). Great product and GREAT service!
I have to say I'm skeptical about the all natural skin products. I have oily skin and feel I need more.well a friend and I had gone into lush a few weeks back and I fell in love, I had 2 demonstrations and learned a few things, it was great. I took home the braisened honey, I believe It"s called facial mask, the charcoal ex foliating cleanser and a sample of the enzyme moisturizer . I could instantly tell the difference once I had used them, I'm very impressed and would definitely go back. The staff was extremely helpful not to pushy but very very happy to help, there amazing sales technique just made you wanna get more items because they made everything sound so great..very happy customer i I was..
I love Lush. I really, really do. The products are amazing. It's all I use on my face now.I like that they're all natural. I like that it smells nice, but not over powering. I like that there's a wide enough variety of product that I could figure out what works best for my skin but not so many choices that it's overwhelming. And I like that the products actually work. Really, really well. Amazingly well. Here, feel my face...soft? right? Thanks.
TO VISIT THE LUSH WEBSITE, JUST CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW:
No comments:
Post a Comment